It's no secret that the fall and late spring are among the best times of year for trail riding. The sandpits of summer have yet to develop, the tourists are gone from sight, and the air is cool and crisp. The only thing is, you need a little added protection from the weather to enjoy it. But there's no better way to enjoy this time of year, while also using the best storage system out there, than with Specialized's Therminal Mountain Bib Knickers with SWAT.
For the construction, these bib knickers feature Therminal fabric, which is designed to both insulate and manage moisture buildup. To do so, it has a brushed fleece interior with a light loft that pulls moisture away from skin to evaporate it at the material's surface. This loft also has the added benefit of insulation, which occurs by trapping tiny pockets of warmth between the skin and the fabric. The result? Consistent warmth that doesn't come with the risk of overheating.
These knickers also come with the added benefit of SWAT technology, meaning that they have five strategically placed integrated pockets to stow all of your ride essentials right where you want them—on the body, not in your pack.
As for the fit, they have an articulated cycling design that conforms to the body within the cycling position. This means that the knickers and uppers will follow your movements, not work against them. And as a result, these bib knickers won't cause any chafing, unwanted rubbing, or pinching.
For the insert, you'll find Body Geometry Winter Chamois. It features a variable density design that places support and padding where you need it, not where you don't. This ensures that the chamois won't feel bulky or in the way of your pedal stroke, while the warming brushed surface and Deflect wind panel at the front section promise a warm, comfortable ride.
- Therminal fabrics feature remarkable insulating properties, astounding levels of breathability and moisture management, and a lightweight, brushed back fleece that's soft against the skin.
- Five SWAT integrated pockets (patent-pending construction) provide intuitive storage for all of your ride essentials and electronics.
- Articulated cycling fit is designed to complement the body throughout the positions and movements of cycling, which eliminates any unwanted pinching, rubbing, or chafing.
- Body Geometry Mountain Chamois with Deflect wind panel combines the ideal levels of support and comfort with added protection and warmth against the elements.
- DeflectUV 50+ protects against harmful UV rays.
- 20-inch inseam (size Medium)
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number||Store SKU|
|Black / Small||00719676976921||64215-2002||SBC-64215-2002|
|Black / Medium||00719676977881||64215-2003||SBC-64215-2003||THE29217278M|
|Black / Large||00719676978499||64215-2004||SBC-64215-2004|
|Black / X-Large||00719676977652||64215-2005||SBC-64215-2005|
|Black / XX-Large||00719676978918||64215-2006||SBC-64215-2006|